Monday, June 1, 2009

My Firstt Blog Entry!! Yay!

Hello fellow people, if it is ppl "listening" to me. I, meaning myself, also meaning me, would like to tell u a little story of my life. I am quite young so lets HOPE this story is short, although i tend to get off topic and drag on, oooh a squirrel, oh sorry, back to the SHORT story. My Name is Baileyy, i am 13 years old with brown hair, dont think that was really vary rellivent, but now u know. I have 2, count umm, 2 very annoying brothers that none, and i mean NONE of my friends like, i dont even like them for christs sake. I also have a mommy and a dada and three doggies, tinker, belle (two seperate dogs) and Hero, who nobody likes also. So that is all i am telling u for now. I hope i can keep up with this, who knows maybe i will become and internet star, but i doubt it, but lets hope!KK BYZEZ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment